Hyperloop One asks Indians to identify the first busy route where it can bring ultra-fast transportation system
ALSO READ: These Women Ola Auto drivers are changing Indian roads
In a country that might become the most populated country in the near future, the decision can prove to be crucial.
The pending decision by the Indian government will be made before the end of the year, according to reports. If the plan does go ahead, the company wants to source a large number of components locally, which would be a boon to the Indian economy.
ALSO READ: Shervin Pishevar talks about Indian startups and Hyperloop One, which can propel India to become the next superpower
The US-based company hosted a global design competition that received 2,600 registrants in five months and Of the 35 semifinalists announced in January, five proposals came from India, for India.
ALSO READ: Hyperloop One launches 'Vision for India' where travel time from Bengaluru to Chennai could become 20 mins if executed
To infer which route makes the most sense, the company has opened up a poll on its Facebook page asking respondents which India route they would prefer the most. The five proposed routes are:
- Pepperfry's Diwali ad will remind you of all the times you fought with your loved ones for your favourite spot at home
- Best screwdrivers for your tool drawer
- Mumbai local railways ready to open suburban trains for all commuters
- Andhra Pradesh government allows schools and colleges to reopen from November 2
- Three people killed, several injured in a ‘suspected’ terror attack in France