I asked experts how to be healthier - here are the 8 best tips they gave me
Andreas Rentz/Getty Images
- I asked several health experts their best tips for getting healthier.
- Their answers ranged from meditating and journaling to simply spending more time in nature.
It takes more than just diet and exercise to be healthy.I asked experts and entrepreneurs in health-related fields, as well as average people, what they do to get healthier. Their answers ranged from meditating to journaling to simply spending more time outside.
AdvertisementHere are the best tips I got on how to be healthier.
Prioritize sleep and your sleep cycle
Take care of your mental healthAdvertisement
Prep your meals — and your snacks, too
Schedule technology-free timeAdvertisement
Make meditation a priority
Remember that exercise is not about killing yourselfAdvertisement
Connect with natureAdvertisement
- The decision not to have a kid is personal — but the social pressure against the choice is all-pervasive
- K'taka budget will focus on welfare of women & their development: CM
- Global consumer spending on apps to reach $270 billion annually by 2025
- Farmers announce series of Mahapanchayats in March
- Huawei aims to make electric cars later this year