I drove more than 35 cars in 2017 - these were my favorites
- I drove a lot of cars in 2017 - not all made the cut to be candidates for Business Insider's Car of the Year.
- The following is a list of my top 10 that didn't make the cut.
- They ranged from hybrids to supercars to electric vehicles.
But we drive a lot of vehicles that don't quite make the cut to be Car of the Year finalists. That doesn't mean they aren't memorable.Advertisement
For the last four years, Business Insider has selected a Car of the Year winner. This year, it was the Porsche Panamera.
Looking back over 2017, I picked out my 10 favorites (fair warning: three are Ford and three are from GM). Here they are:
- Union Health Ministry praises ASHAs' role in Karnataka's COVID-19 fight
- Warehousing, industrial space demand to be hit this year due to COVID-19: Experts
- Govt to focus on strategic stake sales to meet disinvestment target: DIPAM Secretary
- NCLAT closed till July 10 after staff member tests COVID-19 positive
- Now open BMW cars with Apple digital key