I drove more than 35 cars in 2017 - these were my favorites
- I drove a lot of cars in 2017 - not all made the cut to be candidates for Business Insider's Car of the Year.
- The following is a list of my top 10 that didn't make the cut.
- They ranged from hybrids to supercars to electric vehicles.
For the last four years, Business Insider has selected a Car of the Year winner. This year, it was the Porsche Panamera.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUBut we drive a lot of vehicles that don't quite make the cut to be Car of the Year finalists. That doesn't mean they aren't memorable.
AdvertisementLooking back over 2017, I picked out my 10 favorites (fair warning: three are Ford and three are from GM). Here they are:
- Cannes Lions 2021: India brings home a Gold, four Silver Lions and three Bronze Lions on Day 2
- E-commerce management platform CommerceIQ raises $60 million, looks to launch India operations by 2022
- Best power banks under ₹ 1000 to buy in India for 2021
- Best business laptops in India for 2021
- India is reportedly mulling over a new crypto tax which could make trading on foreign exchanges more expensive