I got a ride in a $416,000 Rolls-Royce - and the best features are in the back seat
If you're looking for a car that will give you a massage while smoking a cigar, go no further than the Rolls-Royce Ghost.
We got a ride in a Rolls-Ryoce Ghost "Black Badge" edition and it seems safe to say the best part of the experience was getting cozy in the back seat. The roughly $306,000 car came with more than $100,000-worth of luxurious add-on features - and it was a sight to behold.
Scroll down for a look inside:
- Google develops AI-powered spam detection to make Gmail safer
- Embrace winter wellness with Ragi: A nutrient-packed grain
- OnePlus 12 debuts with bigger battery, up to 24GB RAM and more
- What were some of the initial controversies and concerns surrounding the ongoing Dubai COP28 climate summit?
- 8 Mouthwatering winter picnic food ideas