I got a ride in a $416,000 Rolls-Royce - and the best features are in the back seat
If you're looking for a car that will give you a massage while smoking a cigar, go no further than the Rolls-Royce Ghost.
We got a ride in a Rolls-Ryoce Ghost "Black Badge" edition and it seems safe to say the best part of the experience was getting cozy in the back seat. The roughly $306,000 car came with more than $100,000-worth of luxurious add-on features - and it was a sight to behold.
Scroll down for a look inside:
- Jhulan Goswami’s two decade-long career is ‘monumental’, says BCCI on her retirement
- Chandigarh airport to be named after Bhagat Singh: PM Modi
- RBI set for fourth straight rate hike to quell inflation, say experts
- No peace overtures expected between India and Pakistan
- Space dedicated to food and beverage companies in malls on the rise post pandemic