I got 'Super Mario Odyssey' early and spent 10 hours playing it - here's what I think so far
About 10 hours ago, I walked into a store in New York City and bought a copy of Nintendo's upcoming "Super Mario Odyssey." Ever since, I've been playing it nearly non-stop.
Good news: So far, "Super Mario Odyssey" is excellent.
And it seemingly evolves the long-running franchise once again, letting you play as dozens of unique characters.Like Mario's old pal Bullet Bill, for instance:
- Wholesale growth expected to continue for tractors, passenger vehicles and two-wheelers, says equity research firm Emkay
- Centre finalises One District One Focus Product to promote in cluster approach
- A Mumbai-based EV startup launched the cheapest electric car with a 200 km range
- HP's worldwide shipments grow 5.6% in fourth quarter of 2020, says IDC
- NITI Aayog proposes price of COVID-19 between ₹300-500