I traveled to Waco, Texas to see the town that's been transformed by HGTV's hit show 'Fixer Upper' - here's what it's like
But the Gaineses have come a long way from their small business flipping houses. Nowadays, it's safe to say they've built a nationally recognized lifestyle brand.
They opened a bakery, publish a quarterly journal, and are now launching a home paint and wallpaper line, among other things.
Along the way they've stayed true to their roots in Waco, often lifting up other small business owners with them.
A longtime fan of the show, I recently decided to get off my couch and head to Waco to check out its "Fixer Upper" transformation.
- Exploring India's majestic glaciers: 10 frozen wonders
- New fund alert: 'Axis India Manufacturing Fund'
- Anti-collision system KAVACH, Delhi-Kolkata, Delhi-Mumbai corridor to see completion in 2024-25: Vaishnaw
- Top 10 places to visit in India in December
- 10 Amazing health benefits of Aloe Vera