I traveled to Waco, Texas to see the town that's been transformed by HGTV's hit show 'Fixer Upper' - here's what it's like
But the Gaineses have come a long way from their small business flipping houses. Nowadays, it's safe to say they've built a nationally recognized lifestyle brand.
They opened a bakery, publish a quarterly journal, and are now launching a home paint and wallpaper line, among other things.
Along the way they've stayed true to their roots in Waco, often lifting up other small business owners with them.
A longtime fan of the show, I recently decided to get off my couch and head to Waco to check out its "Fixer Upper" transformation.
- Chip shortage hits new brands in tough Indian laptop market
- Petrol and diesel prices hiked again by 35 paise for fifth consecutive day across the country
- India vs Pakistan at ICC T20 World Cup: The ‘Men in Blue’ have a definite advantage in this one
- Tamil drama 'Koozhangal' is India's official entry for Oscars 2022
- ICICI Bank net profit rises 25% on lower provisions in September quarter