I use Amazon's Prime Pantry on a semi-regular basis since it's so convenient - and it's running a great Prime Day deal now
- The fifth annual Amazon Prime Day starts on July 15 and goes through July 16, but you can get early access to savings right now.
- Currently, Amazon's Prime Pantry store is offering new subscribers $10 off their first order of $40 or more with a 30-day free trial Pantry membership when they use the code "PANTRY" at checkout.
- Additionally, now through July 31, existing Prime Pantry members can get free shipping on all orders with no order minimum.
- I use Prime Pantry on a semi-regular basis to restock on toiletries, cleaning supplies, snacks, drinks, and more since it saves me a trip to the store without costing me more money for the added convenience.
- You can only take advantage of the deal if you have a Prime membership. Sign up for a 30-day free trial here.
I use the store on a semi-regular basis to restock on toiletries, cleaning supplies, snacks, drinks from the comfort of my couch. And I like that I can buy single boxes of cereal and bottles of shampoo as I need them for prices I'd find in Target or Walmart - I don't have to commit to an unnecessary six-month supply of anything or pay more for the added convenience of shopping online. I pay a flat $5.99 shipping fee each time I place an order regardless of how much or how little I buy - that's it. There's also an option to subscribe and save on shipping if you intend to use Prime Pantry on a more frequent basis. a 30-day free trial Prime Pantry membership, which includes unlimited free shipping on all orders of $10 or more. They can also save $10 on their first Prime Pantry order of $40 or more when they enter the code "PANTRY" at checkout. After the trial period is over, Prime members pay $4.99 a month for their Prime Pantry membership, but it's easy to opt out at any time. Non-subscribers pay a flat $5.99 shipping fee per order.
Now through July 31, current Prime Pantry subscribers can get free shipping on all orders with no order minimum. If you don't subscribe to Prime Pantry, you can get free shipping on orders of $25 or more with a regular Prime membership.So far, I've been impressed with the packaging of my Prime Pantry boxes; I've yet to receive a damaged item or have a problem with a missing one. But it's worth keeping in mind that all Prime Pantry boxes are shipped using ground shipping due to their size and weight, taking 1-4 business days to arrive. Already subscribed to Amazon's fresh grocery delivery service, Amazon Fresh? Then you may not need to sign up for a Prime Pantry membership since free shipping on all orders of $35 or more is included as a benefit for all Amazon Fresh members. If you plan on frequently making small orders - over $10, but below $35 - then an Amazon Prime Pantry subscription may benefit you. Advertisement
If you're considering subscribing to either Prime Pantry or Amazon Fresh, or both, now is an especially great time to do so, since Amazon has discounted both services in the lead up to Prime Day. You can also find valuable discounts on Amazon's digital services like Kindle Unlimited, Audible, and Amazon Music Unlimited, all of which are offering special promotions for Prime Day 2019.Advertisement
Check out all of our Amazon Prime Day coverage:
- The best deals we expect to see on Prime Day 2019
- Everything you need to know about Amazon Prime Day 2019
- When is Amazon Prime Day? Mark your calendar for July 15-16
- What is Amazon Prime Day and how did it come to be?
- Here's how to successfully get a Lightning Deal during Amazon Prime Day
- Is Amazon Prime worth it? We think it is - here are 14 reasons why
- How to use the Amazon app to make sure you never miss a Prime Day 2019 deal
- Amazon Prime 30-day free trial - how to gain access to Prime Day sales
- I purchased a 6-month supply of toilet paper on Amazon Prime Day - and it was one of the best decisions I ever made
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.
- IPO rush this week — CAMS, Chemcon and Angel Broking gear up to hit the market
- Two foreigners held for drug peddling
- Bio-secure bubbles – Here's how IPL players will be staying safe during the pandemic
- INTERVIEW: Chennai-based CAMS’ 30-year journey to an IPO
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart