IBM beats targets but sees revenues decline for 22nd quarter in a row
IBM beat Wall Street expectations in its third-quarter financial results on Tuesday, sending its stock up about 3% in after-hours trading.
Even so, IBM failed to put an end to its 22-quarter revenue decline.
Here's what the company reported:
- Revenues (GAAP) were at $19.15 billion, down from $19.23 billion in the year ago period, but above analyst estimates of $18.59 billion.
- Earnings per share (non-GAAP) were at $3.30, compared to analyst estimates of $3.28.
- Projected earnings for fiscal 2017 (non-GAAP) are $13.80, compared to analyst estimates of $13.75.
Get the latest IBM stock price here.
Popular on BI
- An Apple executive is leaving the company after being filmed joking about fondling 'big-breasted women' in a viral TikTok video
- Bill Gates says political polarization 'may bring it all to an end' and could even lead to a civil war
- To beat the traffic of Bangalore, you can now book a 12-minute helicopter ride
- OnePlus says successfully geared up for 5G launch with 5G-ready smartphone portfolio
- This website generates videos from a single image and text for free – here’s all you need to know
- Best smartwatches under ₹3000
- Oracle’s MySQL Heatwave is now available on Amazon Web Services
- ED files charge sheet against Soumyendra Nath Banerjee, former telecom department official