IBM beats targets but sees revenues decline for 22nd quarter in a row
IBM beat Wall Street expectations in its third-quarter financial results on Tuesday, sending its stock up about 3% in after-hours trading.
Even so, IBM failed to put an end to its 22-quarter revenue decline.
Here's what the company reported:
- Revenues (GAAP) were at $19.15 billion, down from $19.23 billion in the year ago period, but above analyst estimates of $18.59 billion.
- Earnings per share (non-GAAP) were at $3.30, compared to analyst estimates of $3.28.
- Projected earnings for fiscal 2017 (non-GAAP) are $13.80, compared to analyst estimates of $13.75.
Get the latest IBM stock price here.
Popular on BI
- Flair Writing IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Mini Ratna IREDA stock zooms on debut with over 60% listing gains
- COP28 set to kick off from Nov 30 — UAE hopeful for deal on renewable energy tripling, doubling energy efficiency
- Family Man Manoj Bajpayee bats for movie heroes who like ‘the common man’
- Gandhar Oil IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more