IBM Watson Health is helping researchers solve a huge problem in the race to cure cancer
Nearly 14 million Americans are fighting cancer, but huge obstacles stand in the way of finding a cure: It takes too much time to time and money to fill clinical trials, which are needed to explore whether a treatment is safe and effective. See how IBM Watson Health uses cognitive computing to connect patients with researchers - which speeds up the development of cancer therapies - in the infographic below.
This post is sponsored by IBM.
- UP to have cold chain space for 1.23L litres of vaccine
- Wuhan authorities now find Covid-19 on imported frozen food
- From WhiteHat Jr, Big Basket, and Unacademy to Dunzo — these are the Indian startups that reported data leaks over the past few months
- Chennai volunteer for SII's Covid vaccine claims Rs 5 cr compensation for health complications
- ASEAN distances from China's Covid vaccine diplomacy