Icelandic Volcano Erupts
The Bardarbunga volcano in Iceland began erupting just a few minutes after midnight on Friday, local time, the Icelandic Met Office said.You can watch a live video feed of the eruption here from webcams opertated by the Icelandic site Mila.
"Seismic tremor was observed on all seismic stations and the web camera installed in the area by Mila has showed some nice pictures of the eruption."The agency said that by around 2:40 a.m. the small fissure eruption appeared to calmed down.
"Air traffic has not been affected by eruption," the Icelandic news site mbl.is said in a tweet.
- How to take screenshot on your Iphone
- How to change theme of your Instagram chat
- Larsen & Toubro sees a slowdown in new orders in the first three months of 2021 — management says contracts have been deferred
- Delhi plans to add 1,200 ICU beds in a day or two while daily Covid deaths drop to less than 300
- There is an online discount on the new Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme opening on Monday priced at ₹4,777 per gram