If This Trailer For The New 'Cosmos' Series Doesn't Get You Excited About Space - We Don't Know What Will
"Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey" debuts Sunday, March 9 at 9 p.m. EDT on Fox.
The 13-part documentary series, hosted by astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson is a revival of Carl Sagan's PBS program "Cosmos: A Personal Voyage" from 1980.
"Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane is the show's executive producer as well as Sagan's widow, Ann Druyan. Druyan was a co-writer on the original series and is stepping into that role again on the new series.
Our understanding of
We will be live tweeting the premiere, so follow along @bi_science.
Can't get enough Neil? Browse our interviews with him.
- Girish Mathrubootham, the son of a retired bank officer who built a $13 billion company in just 10 years
- A couple who traveled to 48 states in an RV share 17 things they would never go on a trip without
- The Taliban is bringing back executions and cutting off hands as punishment after retaking control of Afghanistan
- Ethereum’s scaling issues strike again as TIME Magazine’s NFTs sell for 30 times their price
- Best baby swing cradle and chair in India
- China's FUD drags down Bitcoin, Ether and other cryptocurrencies yet again
- The India Chapter of the International Advertising Association elects Megha Tata as its President for a second term
- The beer ‘cartel’ of Kingfisher, Budweiser and Carlsberg have to cough up ₹870 crore in fines