IIM-Ahmedabad starts training principals of Delhi govt schools
India’s premier management institute Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM-A) has become a part of the biggest training regime in the country for an entire system.
The programme is being conducted by Professor Neharika Vohra, faculty of
It was a year ago that the Delhi government had approached IIM-A for the training.
"It is a leadership training, where various aspects of leadership at schools will be discussed. This include how to work with parents, how to work with the school management committee, how to have more innovations among teachers, how to develop teachers and how to work with data. It is all about school management and leadership," Professor Vohra told TNN.
Prof Vohra has been conducting such programmes for 18 years now, having done so for schools under the Central Board of Secondary Education, Gujarat government and all
- Crypto FAQs answered — everything you need to know about crypto regulations, trading, taxes and CBDC in India
- Google and Microsoft hiring interns in India — Check out eligibility, job descriptions and other details
- AWS appears to be down, and it's taken popular services like Ring smart-home systems, Netflix, and Disney+ with it
- Sensex rallies over 700 points in early trade; Nifty tops 17,350 — HCL Tech, Infosys, Bharti Airtel, Tech Mahindra, L&T, Reliance Industries and ICICI Bank
- realme GT 2 Pro with Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 to launch in India on Dec 9, could be priced over ₹59,500
- Here’s how you can make voice and video calls from the Gmail app
- Army helicopter carrying senior defence officials crashes in Tamil Nadu
- Parag Agrawal's top priority at Twitter as new CEO — streamline how the company operates