IIM CAT 2019: Registration process begins, check last date to apply @iimcat.nic.in
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) has initiated the registration process for Common Admission Test (CAT) 2019. And the last day to register is 18 September.
The admit cards will be available on the institute’s official website on 23 October.
The interested candidates can register on the official website iimcat.ac.in. According to the website notification, the
“Tutorials to understand the format of the test will be available on the CAT website from October 16, 2019. Candidates are advised to work on the tutorials available on the CAT website well in advance,” said Prof. Shubhasis Dey, conveners,
The result is expected to be declared by the second week of January 2020.
The registration fees for general categories is ₹1900 and ₹950 for reserved categories including SC, ST and PWD category candidates.
The three-hour exam will include three sections — Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Ability. Each section will be allowed 60 minutes of time. However, students can not switch to a different section without completing the previous one.
The exam paper will also include descriptive questions and the students will be allowed to use basic calculator available on the screen.
- Facebook, Zoom pause Hong Kong's requests for users' data
- Sensex jumps over 100 pts in opening session; Nifty tops 10,800
- Ten charts that show the recovering parts of the $2.7 trillion Indian economy
- US student visa restrictions may be eased slightly to help foreign non-immigrant students
- UP reports 1346 coronavirus cases in a day