IIT closes registration for GATE 2020 today, apply @gate.iitd.ac.in
Today is the last date for the registration process of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2020. Students applying after the last date i.e. 24 September 2019 will have to submit an application fee of ₹2,000.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi initiated the registration process on September 3 and the examination will be held on four dates — February 1,2,8 and 9 — in 2020.
Candidates willing to apply can register at the official website gate.iitd.ac.in. The application fee is ₹1,500 for the general category and ₹750 for the female candidates and students in reserved category.
The applicants should have a scanned copy of all the educational degrees (Graduation or Master’s in Science domain), scanned photograph and signature, scanned copy of proof of the candidate from the reserved category and their address proof.
Here’s how to apply for
- Visit the official website gate.iitd.ac.in.
- Click on the link that says “GATE Online Application Portal is live. Click here to Apply”
- Click ‘register here’ and enter your details.
- Fill in the application form and upload your photograph and signature on the portal.
- Pay application fee and submit.