IIT extends registration process for GATE 2020 till September 26, apply @gate.iitd.ac.in
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi has extended the registration window for
Students applying after the last date will have to submit an application fee of ₹2,000.
Candidates willing to apply can register at the official website gate.iitd.ac.in. The application fee is ₹1,500 for the general category and ₹750 for the female candidates and students in the reserved category.
IIT-Delhi initiated the registration process on September 3 and the examination will be held on four dates — February 1,2,8 and 9 — in 2020.
Here’s how to apply for
- Visit the official website gate.iitd.ac.in.
- Click on the link that says “GATE Online Application Portal is live. Click here to Apply”
- Click ‘register here’ and enter your details.
- Fill in the application form and upload your photograph and signature on the portal.
- Pay application fee and submit.