Incredible stat shows how dominant the Patriots have been the last 15 years
Getty Images/Jim Rogash
The New England Patriots are moving onto the AFC Championship game for the fifth straight season.
Once again, the Patriots took care of business at home, soundly beating the Kansas City Chiefs, who some people felt could shock the Patriots in Foxborough.
The win extends a wild streak under Bill Belichick, as CBS Sports pointed out.
Against the Chiefs, the Patriots scored on the first drive and never looked back. That's largely how games have gone under Belichick at Foxborough.
With the Patriots finally (mostly) healthy, it's hard to watch this team and not think of them as the favorites to come out of the AFC.
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- Elon Musk hits out at viral videos of DINK couples, saying there's an 'awful morality' to those who choose not to have children
- Married couples often share high blood pressure, study shows
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma says 'Wed in India' is a good idea for its food options
- NCLAT stays CCI penalty on NTPC in Ratnagiri Gas & Power shares issue
- A Japanese Start-Up Is Testing a Rocket Powered Entirely By Rocket Fuel Created From Cow Dung!
- Amazon sues scammers for stealing millions of dollars via fake returns