#Independence Day Special: 5 Bollywood movies that explore India-Pakistan ties
Ever since that fateful night in 1947, Indians and Pakistanis have shared a love-hate relationship with each other, and
Be it showing what’s common in the neighbouring countries or showing the tension at the border areas, Bollywood films have played a major role in shaping the mentalities of both Indians and Pakistanis, and with the recent success of Pakistani dramas in India, there is a newfound love for Pakistani culture and art that we never knew we had.
On the eve of Pakistan’s Independence Day, and keeping up with our Independence Day special stories, here are some Bollywood movies that explored the bitter-sweet relationship between India and Pakistan, different from the usual war-based movies.
- Twitter celebrates India's Republic Day with a new emoji
- Sensex tumbles 531 points, Nifty ends below 14,250 — IT and auto drag market lower
- Ahead of farmers Republic Day tractor parade, thousands of police personnel deployed in Ghaziabad
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Q3 profit rises 16% to ₹1,854 crore on low provisions for bad loans
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai pledges $150 million for COVID-19 vaccine education and distribution