India Inc Optimistic About Country’s Economic Growth This Year
According to the report, nearly 98% of the businesses suggest that they are positive about the policies of the BJP government, as per a PTI report.
The report further added that nearly 94% of Indian businesses are expecting a rise in revenues this year. And on the other hand, 89% of them are hoping for an increase in profits over the next 12 months.
The PTI report also quoted Vishesh C Chandiok, managing partner at
Focusing our attention at the exports, nearly 41% of Indian businesses believe that it would grow in 2015, which is much satisfactory as compared to the global average of 18%. The report also added that approximately 53% of the businesses in the country plan to boost
Beside this, year 2015 will be bringing out new opportunities for those looking for a job. The report has revealed that employment prospects looks good as 73% of the businesses in the country expect to hire workers.
Ed Nusbaum, CEO of
(Image: The Times of India)
Popular on BI
- TCS retains No 1 spot as India’s top brand but tech sector takes a hit
- Brewing capital: Third Wave Coffee raises Series C funding with participation from existing investors
- Asian Paints' non-executive director Ashwin Dani passes away
- Mapping Zealandia: Scientists chart the tectonic secrets of Earth’s sunken 8th continent
- World Heart Day: Nourish your heart with heart-healthy foods and practical tips