India Japan Teaming Up To Work On Cyber Security, Green ICT
Further strengthening ties between India and Japan, the two countries will soon work together in areas of
“Ministry for Communication and Information Technology (MCIT) in India and
It further added that under these two fields, the two countries will work in five specific areas, which will include: Green Mobile Base Station project; ICT for Disaster Management; ICT Use in disaster-affected areas project; ICT Application for Social and Economic Challenges; and National ID Application and Utilization Platform project. Also, both India and Japan will focus on Japan-India Combat Spam project, Cooperative project for detecting symptoms and planning quick response to cyber attacks.
“The two countries also decided to further discuss development of standards in the field of ICT, for future cooperation. Further, India had also offered Japan to manufacture ICT equipment in India by taking advantage of new conducive environment for manufacturing in India,” added the ministry.
The India-Japan Joint Working Group will meet in Tokyo next year to discuss and further work towards implementation of these projects.
- Former union minister Jaswant Singh passes away at 82
- Odisha man arrested for manufacturing fake Covid-19 vaccine
- J&J Covid vaccine produces strong immune response in early trials
- PM Modi at UNGA: 'How long will India be kept out of decision-making structures of UN'
- China says WHO gave support for Covid vaccine emergency use