Are you listening Mr Zuckerberg? India just launched a Rs 200 crore fund to make internet more accessible to 'disabled' India
AdvertisementThe Government just announced a Rs 200 crore fund to increase India’s digital footprint.
“50% of India’s 100 million persons with disability are under the age of 30,” said Shilpi Kapoor, the managing director of
BarrierBreak also launched the first ever news portal for persons with disability, NewzHook. Most news portals and mobile apps are inaccessible to people with disabilities and the elderly and
Techshare aims to increase digital inclusion in the country.
(Image credits: The Network)
Popular on BI
- SIMPLY PUT: What happened before India got Freedom@Midnight
- Here’s how much banks have increased home loan interest rates
- Avatar 2, Black Panther 2, Ant Man — Here is a complete list of Hollywood movies expected to hit Indian theaters in the next 6-7 months
- Taj Hotels’ Qmin food delivery app claims to be the only profitable business among its peers
- India's foreign exchange reserves fall to $573 bn