India should take cyber security more seriously as 54,483 incidents have been reported in FY16
AdvertisementTo successfully implement
The area of information technology (IT) is characterised by rapid developments and fast changing obsolescence, Communications and IT Minister
He said however that CERT-In does not maintain any separate data with regard to the losses incurred by the Indian companies due to cyber attacks.
The minister said the government has taken various steps to curb cyber attacks.
(Image credits: Indiatimes)
Popular on BI
- Gautam Adani crashes out of the $100 billion club, but still is 10x richer than he was 2 years back
- Understanding Gautam Adani’s rise: a story on how to generate wealth via hope, equity and of course debt
- ISRO announces free online course for students above 10 years – eligibility, how to apply and everything you need to know
- Theatres cross pre-pandemic gross revenue collection despite pricey movie tickets
- Former Twitter India head quits his latest metaverse edtech venture
- Realme Pad X tablet with Snapdragon processor launched in China, coming soon to India – check out price, specifications and features
- Amid rumours of Telegram Premium, the messaging app reportedly drops its ‘free forever’ tag line
- Third-party apps connected to your car may be stealing your data