India should take cyber security more seriously as 54,483 incidents have been reported in FY16
AdvertisementTo successfully implement
The area of information technology (IT) is characterised by rapid developments and fast changing obsolescence, Communications and IT Minister
He said however that CERT-In does not maintain any separate data with regard to the losses incurred by the Indian companies due to cyber attacks.
The minister said the government has taken various steps to curb cyber attacks.
(Image credits: Indiatimes)
Popular on BI
- Durjoy Datta tweets about Paytm UPI LITE making payments faster and easier, fellow author Ravinder Singh responds
- A former Twitter engineer said they watched colleagues 'drop like flies' from a virtual meeting during Elon Musk's mass layoffs
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- Amazon Convertible Fest sale – Best deals on convertible ACs and refrigerators
- Govt intervention critical to remove green financing barriers, IPCC report stresses as we move towards 3.5°C warming
- BYJU's set to raise $250 million, at a lower valuation
- Piramal Realty inks deal with Jio-bp to install EV charging stations at its properties
- Sensex halts 2-day gaining streak, falls 290 pts to close below 58K