Diwali 2022 quotes and messages to wish your friends and family
Diwali falls on Monday, October 24, 2022. The most anticipated festival of all, Diwali is a celebration that raises the spirits of people. It is an excellent occasion to spread love and share positivity with everyone. Choose from the following Diwali quotes and greetings to share with your dear ones this year.
A collection of Diwali quotes for your dear ones
- Wishing you a sparkling festival of lights! Happy Diwali!
- A festival full of sweet memories, a sky full of fireworks, a mouth full of sweets, a house full of diyas and a heart full of enjoyment. Wish you a very Happy Diwali!
- May the festival of lights be the harbinger of joy and prosperity. Diwali's holy occasion is here; the atmosphere is filled with the spirit of joy and love. Here's hoping this festival of lights brings your way bright sparkles of contentment that stay with you through the days ahead. Best wishes on Diwali.
- Diwali is about setting goals and not only accumulating gold. Never forget that the word 'Lakshmi' comes from 'Lakshya,' which means 'Goal.' May the light in front of you guide you towards your cherished goals during this Diwali.
- You cannot celebrate the festival of light before combating the darkness within. Wage war with your ignorance and equip yourself with the wisdom necessary to bring grandeur and glory to the world around you.
- Memories of moments celebrated together. Moments that have been attached in my heart, forever. Make me miss you even more this Diwali. Hope this Diwali brings in good fortune & happiness for you!
- Diwali is the symbol of wisdom, hope, and light. Burn the ignorance in the grand fire of crackers and light the lamp of hope in your heart that will help you move successfully through your life – personal, professional, and social.
- Let the lamp that is lit on the day of Diwali add brilliance to your life and mark a fresh beginning towards a glorious future. May you experience more glory in your life, sharing the joys and successes with others all the way.
- The specialty of Diwali is to be able to visualise a promising future in front of us. May this Diwali bring out hopes in us all, enabling us to see the best part of life, and set aside the negativity.
- The festival of joy, light, and hope marks a new beginning in our lives. May this Diwali be a special one that will lead you and your family to a glorious future ahead of you.
- On this Diwali, let us move from untruth to truth and from darkness to light. May the message of the most beautiful Indian tradition lead us forth with our goals and aspirations.
- Kindle your spirits with the light of Diwali. May this festival add new hope, confidence, and courage in your heart, preparing you for a successful journey forward. May you see success in every segment of your life sooner than you can believe.
- Let us live life to its fullest during the Diwali season. Let us forget our worrying past and prepare for a bright and hopeful future that fills us with many promises. Let us share the confidence we gain from this day’s celebrations with all those around us and pave the way towards rebuilding a new world.
- All the lights of the world cannot be compared to the beauty of the enlightened inner soul. May you remain happy and prosperous. Happy Diwali!
Popular on BI
- Brewing capital: Third Wave Coffee raises Series C funding with participation from existing investors
- Asian Paints' non-executive director Ashwin Dani passes away
- Mapping Zealandia: Scientists chart the tectonic secrets of Earth’s sunken 8th continent
- World Heart Day: Nourish your heart with heart-healthy foods and practical tips
- Discover the 7 most famous Shiva temples in India you must visit once