1.34 cr messages sent by MP students for awareness on COVID-19
The students took the initiative after Madhya PradeshGovernor Lalji Tandon recently appealed to them through theiruniversity administration to spread awareness about COVID-19among their contacts during the lockdown period.
"Nearly 23.16 lakh students of 21 universities acrossthe state sent over 1.34 crore messages about coronavirus andsteps to stay protected against it to their contacts throughe-mails, WhatsApp and SMS," the governors secretary ManoharDubey said.
The agriculture and veterinary universities in thestate also sent such awareness messages to farmers, he said.During a video conference on March 25, Tandon directedvice-chancellors of various universities in the state toundertake public awareness activities so as to prevent thespread of coronavirus. ADU MASGK GK
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Hyundai launched its premium SUV Tucson in India with automated sensing technology - check details here
- Drive to plant the globe's largest mangrove forest in proximity to Sundarbans in Bangladesh
- Healthy household balance sheets will push auto, consumer goods sales: Morgan Stanley
- America’s largest crypto exchange Coinbase nosedives, reports $1.1 bn in net loss
- Consumers are taking more shorter trips through the year says OYO