10 new coronavirus cases in Himachal, 17 cured, tally 370
Meanwhile, 17 people - 9 from Kangra, 6 from Shimla and 1 each from Bilaspur and Una also - were also cured of the virus, Special Health Secretary Nipun Jindal said.
Four of the fresh cases were reported in Kangra, followed by three in Mandi and one each in Chamba, Bilaspur and Kullu, he added.The number of coronavirus cases in the state has risen to 370, Additional Chief Secretary (Health) R D Dhiman said, adding that the number of active patients is 197. Advertisement
As many as 167 patients have recovered so far, he added.
So far, six people have succumbed to the virus in Himachal Pradesh.Hamirpur has the highest number of active cases in the state at 74, followed by 49 in Kangra, 18 in Solan, 15 in Una, 13 in Chamba, 11 in Bilaspur, 10 in Mandi, 2 each in Kinnaur, Shimla, Kullu and 1 in Sirmaur. DJI ABH ABH ABH
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Brands that demonstrate they care for consumers, communities and the environment will find favor with today’s and tomorrow’s consumers: Preeti Reddy, Kantar
- For every run scored by the Mumbai Indians, Cadbury Dairy Milk will sponsor health insurance for 2 daily wage earners in India
- Preparing for potential Covid-19 vaccine launch: Moderna CEO
- Criminal: UK, London Confidential and other thriller movies that you can watch on Netflix, Amazon Prime and Zee 5
- Salary of MPs and ministers to be slashed 30% to meet COVID-19 'exigencies'