100 new COVID-19 cases in Goa on Friday, count now 2,151
On Thursday, the rise was 112 while it was 136 on Wednesday.
A total of 74 people were discharged during the day, leaving the state with 895 active cases, he added."Of the 4,500 samples tested, 100 were positive, 1715 negative and 2,685 reports are awaited," he said. Advertisement
State health minister Vishwajit Rane said 30 vials of Remdesivir to be given to patients between the 5th and 8th day as per treatment protocol laid down by All India Institute of Medical Sciences had been procured.
"We have also put in requisition for 1000 vials of Remdesivir," he added.Goa's COVID-19 figures are as follows: Positive cases: 2,251, new cases: 100, deaths: 09, discharged: 1,347, active cases 895, Samples tested till date: 87,865. RPS BNM BNM
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Red bricks don’t just make walls, they can now power your house too
- India approves another $1.2 billion for defence over and above the $5.5 billion last month
- Best gaming consoles in India
- IT and media employees are in no hurry to get back to office — not until there are proper policies in place
- Here’s a look back at Rahat Indori’s famous poetry and shayari