1,108 COVID-19 cases in Nashik, tally reaches 76,984
The case count now stands at 76,984, they said.
The virus claimed 21 more lives, which took the death toll in the district to 1,391, they said.Of them, four deceased were from areas within Nashik Municipal Corporation (NMC) limits, 15 from other parts of the district and one from Malegaon.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Upcoming bike launches in November: From Ducati Multistrada to Royal Enfield Meteor and KTM 250, to 2021 Honda CB1000R, here’s the list
- Researchers identify new drug to treat Covid-19 patients
- Ice drug worth 2 crore seized, 2 held
- Nearly a third of RIL’s profit is shaved off by the dent in refining
- Reliance Retail clocks nearly as much revenue as a year earlier as COVID shock abates — but the Amazon threat looms