115 new COVID-19 cases in J-K; total tally 2,036
The total number of coronavirus cases reported in the Union Territory so far stood at 2,036. It has witnessed 27 coronavirus-related deaths.
An official said, "115 new coronavirus cases were detected in the Union Territory on Thursday."Of these fresh cases, 14 were from Jammu region, 101 are from Kashmir region, they said. Advertisement
Among the 2,036 COVID-19 cases in the Union Territory, 1,636 are in Kashmir, while 400 are in Jammu region, officials said. There were 1,150 active cases in the Union Territory – 849 in Kashmir and 301 in Jammu, with 859 patients having been cured of the disease, they said. SSB NSD NSD
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Here’s an app that can help children turn into storytellers
- Facebook plans to ban political ads before US election: Report
- Amazon says delete TikTok email to employees 'sent in error'
- COVID-19: C'garh to hold e-Lok Adalat via video conferencing
- Facebook's software kit to blame for popular apps crashing