12 new cases of coronavirus in Kanpur
"The new cases are from Colonelganj, Coolie Bazar Kidwai Nagar, all hotspot zones," Chief Medical Officer (Kanpur), Dr Ashok Shukla.
Meanwhile, samples taken from a 72-year-old man, who died on Tuesday at his house in Coolie Bazar, have come out positive for coronavirus, the CMO said.
The virus has so far claimed three lives in the city while seven people have recovered.The district has now 81 active cases, the CMO added. COR SAB DVDV
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Culinary odyssey: Exploring Kochi's 10 famous cuisines
- Scientists have finally figured out what happened to the lost continent ‘Argoland’ that went missing 155 million years ago
- Revamp your health in 2024: 10 Essential food habits for a better life
- Consistent inflows push small-cap funds AUM past Rs 2 lakh cr mark in Nov
- Ola Electric aims to raise nearly Rs 5,800 cr via IPO, to file DRHP