1,264 new coronavirus cases in Pune district, 18 deaths
The death toll went up by 18 to 806, he added.
"Of the 1,264 new cases, 855 were found in the Pune Municipal Corporation limits where total of 19,011 patients have been detected so far," he said.
631 patients were also discharged from the hospitals upon recovery during the day.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Cisco says a company 'leader' who encouraged TikTok followers to report strippers to the IRS is no longer employed at the company
- Cryptocurrency investment 101 — here’s how to do your own research (DYOR) and invest in the right digital asset
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles
- Electric bus makers on a roll as states like Maharashtra and Karnataka send in large orders