13 new COVID-19 cases in Nagaland; total rises to 107
All the 13 COVID-19 patients were lodged at a quarantine facility in Dimapur since their arrival in a Shramik Special train from Chennai on May 22, said state Nodal Officer for Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme Dr Nyan Kikon.
"Of the 252 samples of Chennai returnees, 13 tested positive," said Health and Family Welfare Minister S Pangnyu Phom.
The 13 people have now been shifted to COVID-19 hospital at Dimapur, the nodal officer said.
Of the total 107 patients, 75 are male and 32 are female.Meanwhile, the minister said the first batch of TrueNat machines for testing of suspected COVID-19 patients arrived in the state on Friday and installation at District Hospital Dimapur has been completed. NBS RG KJ
- Cisco says a company 'leader' who encouraged TikTok followers to report strippers to the IRS is no longer employed at the company
- Cryptocurrency investment 101 — here’s how to do your own research (DYOR) and invest in the right digital asset
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles
- Electric bus makers on a roll as states like Maharashtra and Karnataka send in large orders