14 Lakh Facebook users watched Shah's digital Bihar rally: BJP
Also, the rally clocked up 1.5 lakh views on Youtube and 66,000 views on Twitter, BJP's media co-incharge Sanjay Mayukh said.
Shah on Sunday addressed a digital political rally, Bihar Jan Sanvaad, for the poll-bound Bihar.
Mayukh claimed that Bihar Jan Sanvaad was trending on Twitter when Shah addressed the rally.Besides digital platforms, Mayukh, a MLC from Bihar, also claimed that crores of people watched the rally via various TV channels. JTR DPB
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- An American tourist in Seoul said he sprayed graffiti in 155 places to raise awareness about teeth grinding
- X could lose $75 million in ad revenue after a litany of controversies from Elon Musk, including his endorsement of antisemitic comments, report says
- The S&P 500 will trade near its all-time high before a recession drags it down again in a topsy-turvy 2024, Société Générale says
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India
- Unveiling the sweet side of corn: 7 mouthwatering recipes
- Delhi's top must-do winter activities this season
- Tata Technologies IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more