14-month-old boy dies due to coronavirus in Jamnagar
The toddler, son of a migrant labourer-couple havingno recent travel history, died in the evening at a governmenthospital in Jamnagar, said an official release.
He was in a critical condition ever since he wasadmitted to the hospital, it said.The boy, who tested positive for coronavirus two daysago, was as on ventilator support and eventually died due tomultiple organ failure, said the release.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Oppo ColorOS 11 review — faster, lighter, better, but is it enough?
- Authorities will submit report on coal pollution in 10 days: CM
- 83% of the workforce in India still nervous about returning to the office without COVID-19 vaccine, Atlassian survey reveals
- COVID-19 vaccine review: PM Modi to visit Bharat Biotech facility in Hyderabad tomorrow
- Ishaan Khatter is the first Indian male and Gen Z celebrity to partner with women-first social networking app Bumble