2 floors of Parliament Annexe building sealed after official tests positive for COVID-19: Sources
The director-level officer who attended work on May 28 was found positive for the infection along with his family members, they said.
Two floors of the Parliament's Annexe building have been sealed, the sources added.This is the second case of an official posted in the building testing positive for the infection. JTR IJT
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Best sandwich makers in India
- Orange alerts issued to 3 states by the weather department – what does it mean?
- Best moisturizer for face in India for daily use
- You can pre-book iPhone 14 even before its launch, only if you are willing to pay $9,520 for it
- Twitter seeks judicial review against new content blocking directives from the IT Ministry