22 US deportees among 64 fresh COVID-19 cases in Haryana; tally rises to 1,131
The state's worst-hit Gurgaon, Faridabad and Sonipat districts reported 25 fresh infections, they said.A total of 76 people from Haryana were part of a group of over 160 Indians who were deported from the US earlier this week. They reached Amritsar in Punjab on a special chartered flight with others and were later brought to Panchkula.
According to the bulletin, Haryana has 365 active COVID-19 cases. The state has a recovery rate of 66.31 per cent, fatality rate of 1.41 per cent and tests per million being conducted are 3,709.Haryana has recorded 16 COVID-19 deaths so far. SUN VSD DIV DIV
- Germany adopts $9.6 billion climate protection programme to achieve new climate targets, says Finance Minister
- China's migrating elephant herd travels further south in Eshan county, say authorities
- Iran condemns US' seizure of website domains as an 'attempt to undermine global freedom of expression'
- North Korea rules out 'possibility of any contact' with US, according to media report
- Lessons brands can learn from the winners of Kantar's Creative Effectiveness Awards