23 more test COVID-19 positive in Nashik district; tally 890
These included 11 from Malegaon town and eight from Nashik city. The remaining four patients are from outside the district but they are undergoing treatment here, according to an official statement issued by the local administration.
All new reports came late Thursday night.With these fresh cases, the COVID-19 tally in the north Maharashtra district has gone up to 890, the statement said.
The number of recovered patients stands at 654 - 504 of them in Malegaon, it said.As many as 46 people have succumbed to the coronavirus disease in the district till date. Of these, 43 deaths were reported from Malegaon. COR RSY RSY
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Oppo ColorOS 11 review — faster, lighter, better, but is it enough?
- Authorities will submit report on coal pollution in 10 days: CM
- 83% of the workforce in India still nervous about returning to the office without COVID-19 vaccine, Atlassian survey reveals
- COVID-19 vaccine review: PM Modi to visit Bharat Biotech facility in Hyderabad tomorrow
- Ishaan Khatter is the first Indian male and Gen Z celebrity to partner with women-first social networking app Bumble