2,373 fresh COVID-19 cases in Delhi take tally to over 92K; death toll mounts to 2,864
On June 23, the national capital had reported the highest single-day spike of 3,947 cases, till date.
Recently, Delhi had eclipsed Mumbai as the city worst-hit by the pandemic in the country.Sixty-one fatalities have been recorded in the last 24 hours, the Delhi health department bulletin said on Thursday.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Microsoft's software is being targeted by Chinese hackers -- and they're going after law firms, NGOs, defence contractors and others
- Education, skill, research, innovation second biggest focus of budget after health: PM at webinar on budget provisions for higher education. PTI KR ASK DV DV
- Union Budget has broadened our efforts to link education with employability and entrepreneurial capability:PM Modi at webinar on education. PTI KR ASK DV DV
- India records 14,989 new COVID-19 cases in last 24 hours
- Patient with underlying disease dies after getting AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine in South Korea