3 including CRPF jawan test COVID-19 positive in Himachal Pradesh, tally stands at 1,144
The state has seen 10 deaths linked to the deadly virus.
The number of active COVID-19 cases in the state stands at 268. As many as 851 people have recovered so far, while 13 have migrated out of the state, Additional Chief Secretary (Health) R D Dhiman said.One case each was reported from Kullu, Chamba and Kangra, he added.
He returned to Kullu after he took leave from his duty in Srinagar on July 4. He was also quarantined, he added.In Kangra, a 31-year-old man from Daulatpur tested positive, Deputy Commissioner Rakesh Prajapati said.
The deputy commissioner said that the man had returned from Kerala on July 3 and was being shifted to dedicated COVID care centre at Dadh.Eighteen more patients -- six in Una, four each in Kangra and Hamirpur, two in Mandi and one each in Solan and Lahaul-Spiti -- recovered from the infection, Dhiman said. Kangra and Solan each has the largest number of active cases in the state at 58, followed by 49 in Hamirpur, 23 in Una, 27 in Kinnaur, 12 in Shimla, 11 each in Bilaspur and Chamba, 8 in Mandi, five in Sirmaur, three in Lahaul-Spiti and three in Kullu. DJI TDS TDS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- LinkedIn's latest survey shows hiring in India was up by 30% in September
- Payments startup Cashfree cashes in a $35 million cheque from Apis Growth Fund II
- Depression intensifies into cyclone Nivar, to cross TN, Puducherry coast tomorrow: IMD
- Google Pay to remove payments on web app, will start charging transfer fee
- Narendra Modi, Sonu Sood and Anand Mahindra top Indian Twitter engagement in October 2020, shows report