3 including CRPF jawan test COVID-19 positive in Himachal Pradesh, tally stands at 1,144
The state has seen 10 deaths linked to the deadly virus.
The number of active COVID-19 cases in the state stands at 268. As many as 851 people have recovered so far, while 13 have migrated out of the state, Additional Chief Secretary (Health) R D Dhiman said.One case each was reported from Kullu, Chamba and Kangra, he added. Advertisement
In Kullu, a 42-year-old CRPF jawan tested positive for coronavirus, Superintendent of Police, Gaurav Singh said.
He returned to Kullu after he took leave from his duty in Srinagar on July 4. He was also quarantined, he added.In Kangra, a 31-year-old man from Daulatpur tested positive, Deputy Commissioner Rakesh Prajapati said.
The deputy commissioner said that the man had returned from Kerala on July 3 and was being shifted to dedicated COVID care centre at Dadh.Eighteen more patients -- six in Una, four each in Kangra and Hamirpur, two in Mandi and one each in Solan and Lahaul-Spiti -- recovered from the infection, Dhiman said. Kangra and Solan each has the largest number of active cases in the state at 58, followed by 49 in Hamirpur, 23 in Una, 27 in Kinnaur, 12 in Shimla, 11 each in Bilaspur and Chamba, 8 in Mandi, five in Sirmaur, three in Lahaul-Spiti and three in Kullu. DJI TDS TDS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- One-time loan restructuring dilemma - RBI won’t commit, and India Inc won’t stop asking for it
- While people boycott Chinese products, IPL to retain Chinese sponsors: Omar Abdullah
- Patna IPS officer probing case related to Sushant Singh Rajput's death 'forcibly quarantined' in Mumbai: DGP
- Karnataka CM Yediyurappa tests positive for COVID-19
- Ayodhya begins rituals for the foundation ceremony of the Ram Temple