3 more coronavirus cases in Chandigarh
All of them are residents of Bapu Dham colony, the worst affected area in the city, according to a medical bulletin.
The number of recovered persons in the union territory rose to 57 after three more patients, including a 60-year-old woman, were discharged on Tuesday.The number of active cases stands at 139 and fatalities at three. A total of 3,031 samples have been tested so far and of them, 2,783 samples are negative while the reports of 48 samples are awaited, according to the bulletin.
A total of 24,867 migrant labourers had been sent back to their home states through 18 special trains and buses, according to an official statement.Adviser Manoj Parida said the tri-city bus service will start very shortly.
He said necessary consent has been sought from other states so that inter-state bus service could be resumed. He also said the buses will run with 50 per cent occupancy. CHS VSD DPB DPB
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Amazon Freedom Sale announced: Discounts on smartphones, laptops, electronics and more
- Tata, Vistara, Wipro and many more are hiring for HR roles
- Watch out for 4 IPOs opening on August 4— here’s a snapshot for each of the companies selling shares tomorrow
- MG Motor joins hands with Jio to improve connected car experience on its upcoming vehicle
- Amazon, Microsoft and Google control nearly two-thirds of the global cloud infra market