3 more test positive for Covid-19 in Bihar; total reaches 277
The new cases were reported from Sadar Bazar area ofJamalpur in Munger district, Health department's PrincipalSecretary Sanjay Kumar said.
These new Covid-19 patients were female and range inages between 12 and 17 years, he said.
"We are ascertaining their infection trail," Kumarsaid in a tweet posted on late Sunday night.
The total number of active cases now is 219 while 56people have recovered from the dreaded disease and two menhave died due to Covid-19.The number of samples tested so far is 16,985. ARNN NN
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- India heads to ICC Cricket World Cup as No. 1 ODI side in ranking
- Dabur’s Burman family makes open offer to acquire stake in Religare Enterprises
- Yatra Online IPO allotment – how to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Parineeti Chopra, Raghav Chadha get married in Udaipur
- Nifty, Sensex decline on weak global trends, foreign fund outflows