3 more test positive for COVID-19 in HP, tally mounts to 277
All three cases were reported from Solan district.
A Delhi-returned woman, her 17-year-old son from Ramshehar in Nalagarh tehsil are among the three new cases, Solan District Health Officer (DHO) N K Gupta said.Besides, a 30-year-old woman from Baddi tested positive. She had recently returned from Uttar Pradesh's Shamli stealthily, he added. Advertisement
The number of active cases in the state has risen to 201. While 70 COVID-19 patients have recovered, six have died, according to the officials.
Hamirpur has the highest number of active cases at 85. Of the total 93 cases in the district, seven patients have recovered and one died.Kangra has 46 active cases, followed by 15 in Una, 14 each in Bilaspur and Solan, nine in Chamba, eight in Mandi, seven in Shimla, two in Sirmaur, and one in Kullu. DJI DIV DIV
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Drug regulator okays psoriasis injection for limited use in treating COVID-19 patients
- COVID-19: 1,500 Indians to be repatriated from S Africa on Sunday
- Zomato turns 12 – from a weekend project to a $3 billion company, here’s the startup’s journey over the years
- Most adults infected with COVID-19 in South Africa are asymptomatic cases: official
- 936 new COVID-19 cases in Assam; eight more die