33 pc recovery rate among coronavirus patients in Uttar Pradesh, says CM Adityanath
The chief minister was speaking at a review meeting with senior officers where he directed them to take measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus among policemen and medical teams, and increase testing facilities.
On the arrangements made to provide treatment to coronavirus patients, he said, "In UP, the recovery rate of COVID-19 is 33 per cent which is six per cent more than the national recovery rate of 27 per cent."
The chief minister directed that adequate arrangements be made for medical screening of people who are likely to be brought back from abroad in the coming days.
"Arrangements for quarantine should be made for those coming from abroad while ensuring their medical screening," he said, adding that registration of those stranded in other states on "Jansunvai' portal is a good step.
The chief minister said steps should be taken in line with the Centre's guidelines to restart industries.
He also emphasised on social distancing in "mandis" to prevent the spread of the virus.Uttar Pradesh has reported 2,766 coronavirus cases and 50 deaths, according to Union Health Ministry data. ABN RT
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- New India’s greatest wealth creators are 90s babies, born without a silver spoon
- FOMO and market volatility concerns key behind wealthy Indians lapping up ultra-luxury homes
- Young and restless: Zepto’s Vohra to Oyo’s Agarwal – meet India’s top self-made biz moguls
- New SIM card rules from Dec 1 include bulk purchase restrictions – All you need to know
- Netflix to bring popular game 'GTA: The Trilogy' on its mobile app in Dec