367 new coronavirus cases in Gujarat, 22 deaths
During the same period, 22 patients succumbed to the infection, taking the death toll due to the pandemic in the state to 960, said the statement.
454 coronavirus patients recovered and were discharged from various hospitals, taking the total of recovered patients in Gujarat to 8,001.
381 patients were discharged in Ahmedabad district alone, followed by 21 in Surat and 12 in Kutch.
Besides Ahmedabad, other districts where significant number of cases were reported on Thursday are Surat (44), Vadodara (33), Sabarkantha (8) and Kutch and Rajkot (seven each).
16 coronavirus patients died at hospitals in Ahmedabad, three in Vadodara and one each in Kutch, Patan and Surendranagar districts.
Out of the total 15,572 cases recorded in Gujarat so far, as many as 11,344 were reported in Ahmedabad district alone, followed by 1,465 in Surat and 947 in Vadodara.
The majority of deaths were also reported in these three districts: 780 patients have died so far in Ahmedabad, 65 have died in Surat and 39 in Vadodara.Gujarat COVID-19 figures are as follows: Positive cases 15,572, new cases 367, deaths 960, discharged 8,001, active cases 6,611 and people tested so far 1,98,048. PJT PD KRK KRK
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Razorpay forays into loyalty and rewards segment with PoshVine acquisition
- Don't equate fun with money: Sundar Pichai to employees
- Best Intel-powered laptops for school students
- Festive season is here! Explore the best Intel Laptops for Education
- Reliance is reportedly planning to launch JioPhone 5G in India at a very affordable price