4 fresh COVID-19 cases in Himachal Pradesh
According to Additional Chief Secretary (Health) R D Dhiman, three of the fresh cases were reported from Kangra and one from Hamirpur.
The new cases reported in Kangra include a 50-year-old man from Basa village, who had recently returned from Sangrur, and a 65-year-old man from Gharjarot in Jawali, who is a contact of a COVID-19 patient, said Deputy Commissioner Rakesh Prajapati.Besides, a 37-year-old man who was brought for checkup to Medical College Tanda by police from Una district was also found positive for coronavirus, Prajapati added. Advertisement
The virus has so far claimed 10 lives in the state, while 875 of the infected people have recovered, 13 migrated out of the state, officials said.
Three more patients -- one each in Una, Kangra and Chamba -- recovered from the infection on Saturday, Dhiman said.The number of active COVID-19 cases in the state now stands at 276, he said.
Solan has the highest number of active cases in the state at 74, followed by 50 in Kangra, 44 in Hamirpur, 22 in Una, 28 in Kinnaur, 15 in Shimla, 14 in Bilaspur, 10 in Chamba, eight in Mandi, five in Sirmaur, three each in Lahaul-Spiti and Kullu, Dhiman said. DJI AD
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Best kids umbrellas that make rain or sun more fun
- Air India Express plane crash leaves 16 dead including both pilots with investigative teams on their way
- Best budget microwave ovens in India
- Best coffee mugs for cosy conversations & more
- First Man, Bandish Bandits— and other shows that you can watch on Netflix, Zee5, Disney+ Hotstar, and Amazon Prime