4 more cases of COVID-19 recorded in Chandigarh, tally rises to 297
A 28-year-old woman tested positive for COVID-19 on Sunday night, while three others were found infected with the virus on Monday, the bulletin said.
Fourteen patients, including a four-year-old boy, were discharged from hospitals after recovery from the deadly disease.
While there are 79 active cases in the city, 214 people have recovered from the infection, according to the bulletin.
A total of 4,816 samples have been tested for coronavirus in Chandigarh so far. Out of these, 4,495 tested negative and reports of 26 samples are awaited, it said.The number of fatalities due to COVID-19 stands at four in the city, the bulletin added. CHS VSD SNE
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Rishi Sunak on spending spree on skills, healthcare in UK Budget
- New IPL teams: BCCI expecting anything between ₹7,000-₹10,000 crore with Adani, Goenka, Aurobindo in fray
- Chip shortage hits new brands in tough Indian laptop market
- Petrol and diesel prices hiked again by 35 paise for fifth consecutive day across the country
- India vs Pakistan at ICC T20 World Cup: The ‘Men in Blue’ have a definite advantage in this one