₹43 lakh unseen and uneaten biryani, missing hardware shops; J&K Football Association under ACB net
Unearthing a financial scam by the office bearers of the JKFA, the ACB has found that as per its records, the association purchased biryani for Rs 43 lakhs from a local eatery, '
"Nobody ever saw or ate that biryani for which the association claimed to have paid Rs 43 lakhs to Mughal Darbar. The bill turned out to be fake," an ACB source said.
"A receipt for Rs 1,41,300 was placed on record from a stationery and hardware shop named Jan Hardware shop, Bemina. Investigators have found out that the shop never existed," the source said.
SEE ALSO :
Pawan Munjal invests in EV charging company Exponent Energy
Indigo reports highest-ever quarterly revenue of ₹130 billion
Popular on BI
- Unlike millennials, GenZ employees don’t want to quit but want fewer working hours
- IIT Bombay and JSW Group to establish a technology hub for steel manufacturing
- Realme 9i 5G Review - 5G Upgrade With Cosmetic Changes
- Top 5 automatic cars under ₹10 lakh in India
- India's demand for the yellow metal rises 43% in Q2: World Gold Council