45 new COVID-19 cases in Guj; state tally climbs to 617
Among the new cases, 31 were reported from Ahmedabad,nine from Surat, two from Mehsana, and one each fromBhavnagar, Dahod and Gandhinagar, it said.A 20-year-old patient was also discharged from ahospital in Ahmemdabad, taking the total number of those whorecovered to 55.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- YES Bank launches a new musical logo to build a deeper connect with customers
- COVID-19: Students should leave hostels in Bengaluru if their institutions declare a holiday, says BBMP
- Non-banking finance firm Power Finance Corporation records 49% jump in net profits in FY21
- The Internet's original source code is going up for auction on Sotheby's as an NFT this month
- Best 55-inch smart TVs with 4K resolution