5 more die of COVID-19 in Haryana, 679 new cases
One death each was reported from Sirsa, Yamunanagar, Palwal and worst-hit Gurgaon and Faridabad districts, according to the state health department's daily bulletin. The COVID-19 death toll in the state has risen to 287.
The districts which reported fresh cases included Faridabad (182), Gurgaon (151) Sonipat (85), Bhiwani (51), Rohtak (46), and Ambala (34) among others.
The number of active cases in the state is 4,572 while 14,510 people have been discharged after recovery, the bulletin said.The state's recovery rate on Thursday was 74.91 per cent, it said. SUN VSD RHL
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- The sure shot ‘signs’ of a successful entrepreneur
- Over 60 schools in and around Bengaluru receive bomb threat, students evacuated safely
- TVS Motor Co sales rise 31% to 3,64,231 units in November
- Johnny Depp unknowingly taught Ranveer Singh the craft of acting
- Midcap index rising for last 21 sessions, hitting fresh highs since November 16