Rajasthan reports 52 fresh coronavirus case and 1 death on May 24
- 52 fresh cases, 1 more death due to COVID-19 in Rajasthan.
- With one death reported from
Chittorgarh, the number of fatalities in the state has gone up to 161 on Sunday morning,
- Of the new positive cases,
Jaipurand Ajmer have reported the maximum number of 18 each, the official said.
The number of coronavirus positive cases has increased to 6,794 in the state.
Of the new positive cases, Jaipur and Ajmer have reported the maximum number of 18 each, the official said.
Popular on BI
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- Mark Zuckerberg reportedly said he doesn't like seeing 'managers managing managers,' fueling speculation of more layoffs
- The future of banking is entirely digital
- Study find out the potential cause of dementia
- Odisha Health Minister shot at by police officer
- Rajinikanth issues public notice on infringement of rights, warns legal action
- Govt likely to float global tender for HPV vaccine in April; Merck, Serum Institute may participate
- Finance Ministry to stick to privatisation of already announced CPSEs next fiscal