540 new coronavirus cases in Gujarat, 27 deaths
With 27 COVID-19 patients dying, death toll due to the pandemic rose to 1,619, it said.
On the other hand, 340 patients recovered during the day, taking the number of patients who were discharged from hospital to 18,167.
The state has now 6,412 active cases, with 67 patients put on ventilators.Gujarat COVID-19 figures are as follows: Positive cases 26,198, new cases 540, deaths 1,619, discharged 18,167, active cases 6,412 and people tested so far 3,14,301. KA PD KRK KRK
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- 'Quiet quitting' is a bad idea, experts say. Here are 6 things you can do instead to get the same results if you're looking for better work-life balance – or to lighten your workload
- This pioneering regional OTT has turned profitable in 5 years – here’s how
- A man's cancer vanished after he was injected with a weakened herpes virus in a promising clinical trial
- More than half of Bitcoin volume on crypto exchanges fake: Report
- 12,000 Facebook employees, 15% of its workforce, may lose jobs amid 'quiet layoffs': Report
- From managing Harvard’s Alpha Fund to starting a $1 billion hedge fund — The journey of Divya Nettimi
- Indian drug regulator kicks off probe on cough syrup linked to deaths of Gambian children
- India's service sector activity falls to 6-month low in Sep amid inflation, competition: PMI