570 new cases take Odisha's COVID-19 tally to 12,526, death toll mounts to 61
Of the new fatalities, two were reported from Ganjam which is worst-hit by the viral infection, and one each from Puri, Cuttack and Khurda, the official said.
"Regret to inform the demise of five COVID-19 positive patients while under treatment in hospitals," the official said.A 62-year-old woman from Kendrapara district, who had tested positive for COVID-19, also died, but the "cause of her death was brain tumour", he said, adding that she was also suffering from diabetes, hypertension and asthma.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- If the COVID-19 vaccine prices are too high for some, then why not use direct benefit transfer
- The COVID-19 crisis in India is getting worse with state administrations trying to hoard oxygen
- On Earth Day, companies commit to adopt more sustainable practices in an attempt to safeguard our tomorrow
- Tiger Global makes its first crypto investment in India making Coinswitch Kuber worth half a billion dollars
- Best pulse oximeters to keep a check on your SpO2 readings